- CEOs & Vice Presidents from oil, gas and renewable energy producers
- Senior energy financiers and investors
- Government officials in energy policy
- Thought-leaders, energy innovators, academics and specialists
- FT editors and other global press outlets
- Exclusive keynote interviews, interactive panel discussions and high-level debates
- In-person only roundtable discussions
- Technology innovation spotlights
- Drinks reception to unwind and network in a less formal setting
- All sessions are expertly moderated by our FT journalists
The power of networking
FT Energy Transition Summit returns to London in 2023 and will convene 250+ CEOs, investors and government figures to discuss how the industry can rise to the challenge and deliver secure, affordable and clean energy amid the current energy crisis.
Attending in-person is an investment into your organisation and your career. The attendee list boasts the largest and most established corporations in the energy market, global financiers and government officials coming from across Europe and beyond.
Build long-lasting and critical business relationships, leaving you with the contacts and strategies needed to stay one step ahead.
Who will you meet?
The event boasts two days of unrivalled content and deal-making opportunities as business executives share real-life case studies and solutions. Some event highlights include:
"The breadth of topics, the quality of FT hosts and moderators. Human, professional, eloquent, fun, knowledgeable."
- Commercial Director, Digiterre
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice